Patton Smartnode SN4950/1E24V/EUI Summary
As enterprises move toward Unified Communications, the SmartNode™ 4950 offers a smooth transition to IP telephony by connecting your traditional phone equipment to next-generation VoIP networks and services.
Preserve your investment in legacy phone equipment while taking the next step toward Unified Communications. Least-cost call routing in Patton’s proven SmartNode™ VoIP solutions optimizes monthly expenses while flexible dialed-numbering plans maintain established business processes.
The Unified Communications Agent™ (UCA) provides any-to-any multi-path switching (simultaneous SIP, H.323, ISDN, and POTS calls with routing and conversion between TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet networks—plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX) combined with dialbackup and IP-link redundancy for VoIP and data survivability. Provide VoIP-over-VPN security with voice encryption via IPsec with AES/DES strong encryption and automated keying via Internet Key Exchange (IKE), plus SIP Registrar for presence/reachability.
Advanced router functionality includes DownStreamQoS™ delivering the clear advantage of secure, uninterrupted voice-anddata communication.
Connect to any switch, PBX or data network with up to four T1/E1/PRI ports for up to 120 simultaneous calls using SIP, T1, E1 or PRI signaling. Like every SmartNode, the SN4950 supports all the industry-standard CODECs, delivering toll-quality voice on every call.
Ensure business continuity. Combining PSTN breakout with IP-link redundancy, SmartNode™ ensures voice-and-data survivability for reliable enterprise-class communications.
Additional options include Patton’s unique high-precision clock enabling first-line IP telephony services in demanding ISDN and DECT environments with reliable FAX and modem performance. The SN4950 also offers optional built-in 11.4 Mbps broadband access via 4-wire G.SHDSL.bis that reduces hardware costs, simplifies network architecture and streamlines service and deployment.
Patton Smartnode SN4950/1E24V/EUI Core Features
- Up to 120 VoIP calls… with up to four T1/E1/PRI ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Unified Communications Agent™—Provides any-to-any multi-path switching with VoIP and data survivability, VoIP-over-VPN security with AES/DES strong encryption, Internet Key Exchange (IKE), and SIP Registrar.
- Secure Toll-Quality VoIP—Patton’s DownStreamQoS™ and Voice-over-VPN with adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality and secure voice communication.
- Transparent Telephony Features—Complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, hold, transfer and much more.
- G.SHDSL.bis Broadband Access—Optional 4-wire 11.4 Mbps G.SHDSL.bis WAN interface.
- Optional High Precision Clock—Delivers DECT PBX interoperability with reliable fax performance.
- Flexible mounting options—The device can be placed on a desktop or installed in a 19-inch rack using the optional rack ear kit (INS-KIT-RACKEARS-12/19)
Patton Smartnode SN4950/1E24V/EUI Technical Specifications
- Voice Connectivity
- Up to four software selectable T1/E1/PRI ports (NE/TE)
- Signaling support (ISDN DSS-1, NI-2, Q.SIG, CAS Robbed bit loop and ground start, E&M, immediate, wink, double wink)
- SIPv2 & MGCP/IUA, H.323v4
- ISDN AOC/ECT
- ISDN speech, audio & data (Fax Gr 4, UDI 64, RDI64) • ISDN supplementary services
- Broadband Access
- 4-wire G.SHDSL ITU-T G991.2, Annex A, B, F, G
- Up to 11.4 Mbps
- 8PVCs, each UBR, CBR or VBR-rt selectable
- I.610 OAM F4/F5 support
- G.994.1 (G.hs)
- Voice Processing
- Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab, G.726, G727, T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 transparent fax and bypass
- 128 ms echo cancellation
- Call Routing and Services
- Regular expression call routing and manipulation
- Number blocking
- Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
- Data Interfaces
- Dual 10/100/1000 TX Ethernet Ports
- IP Routing
- Complete IP access router
- DHCP Client & Server
- Packet fragmentation
- Static firewall, NAT, NAPT RFC 1631 access control lists
- DMZ port
- IP Quality of Service
- Voice priority
- Traffic management, shaping policing
- IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
- IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion 4,096
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console & remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure autoprovisioning for firmware & unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- Power & Packaging
- Desktop metal chassis Dimensions: 11.0W x 1.5H x 7.0D in. (28.0W x 3.9H x 18.0D cm) Weight: < 30 oz (850g) Internal Power: 100–240VAC (50/60 Hz) Power Consumption: < 15W
- Operating Environment
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing
- EMC: EN55022 and EN5502
- Safety: EN 60950
- FCC Part 15 Class A; Part 68; CS-03
Price in USD: from 0.00$