The CyberData 2-Port PoE Gigabit Switch is powered from a single 802.3at or 802.3af network switch and passes that power through to one or two of the downstream switch ports.
In the basic configuration, one of the Gigabit downstream ports can drive a VoIP phone directly with PoE and the other Gigabit port can be connected to a user’s PC. No external power supplies would be required.
The CyberData 2-Port PoE Gigabit Switch is:
- 2-port auto-negotiating (no cross or cable required)
- 10.100.1000 full duplex (PoE-powered)
- Link/Status and connection speed LEDs
- RoHS complia
- All ports are 10/100/1000Mbps (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) auto sensing based upon the port’s individual connection
- Each port has auto MDX – any port can be used as the uplink connection
- Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3x standard
- Automatic address learning, address aging and address migration
- Integrated lookup engine with 4k unicast MAC addresses
- Port Mirror option
- Dimensions: 5.31