Article name – BN2SIP64
License for 64 SIP2SIP calls
Gateway needed – BF6400box
Transform your VoIP Gateway into a Session Border Controller (SBC)
Teach your VoIP Gateway new tricks by unlocking the SIP-to-SIP session border controller functionality of beroNet OS. With SIP-to-SIP you can connect multiple SIP devices and take advantage of the dialplan to create advanced least cost. With your SIP connections in the beroNet Gateway
- Connect incompatible SIP devices
- Use regular expressions in the beroNet GatewayÂ to ensure that
- each device receives SIP information in the format it expects
- Simplify advanced PBX configurations
- Add your SIP Trunks to the beroNet Gateway to manage allÂ failover
and least-cost-routing configurations directly in the Gateway.
- If youÂ use the same configuration often, simply backup the device and
deployÂ the configuration to the next one keeping your optimizations
- Use the VoIP Gateway to take advantage of Secure SIP and SRTP;
even if your IP-PBX doesnâ€™t support it.