The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 is a simple, reliable IP deskphone that offers Polycom HD Voice quality and enterprise-grade features.
The last thing your business needs is another set of technologies that will distract your teams from the business at hand. The most commonly requested phone features are the simple ones â€“ often, all your teams need is a simple, reliable deskphone without the distraction created by advanced features.
The SoundPoint IP 335 is a two-line enterprise-grade IP deskphone with excellent sound quality that is easy to use. It is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and enterprises.
This entry-level phone offers:
- Revolutionary voice quality, delivered through Polycom HD Voice technology
- A high-resolution, backlit graphical display
- Two lines
- Ease of configuration and use
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platformsÂ Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser
- Backlit 102 x 33-pixel, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port