Patton Smartnode SN4562/2BIS/EUI Summary
Patton SmartNode SN4562/2BIS/EUI
Featuring hardware-accelerated voice encryption and software optimized for security processing, the SmartNodeâ„˘ 4562 makes VoIP accessible to organizations that have been missing out on the cost-saving benefits of Internet telephony because of security concerns.
The SmartNode 4562 securely integrates remote or branch offices into the corporate voice and data network using state-of-the-art ISDN VoIP technology. With all inter office traffic secured by IPsec/AES strong encryption and Internet Key Exchange (IKE), users can replace expensive leased lines with low-cost Internet access. All RTP, SIP signaling and data communication are transported through the IPsec VPN tunnel, protecting them from wiretapping, sniffing, or attacks. Pattonâ€™s exclusive QoS features, including advanced traffic shaping, VLAN tagging, 802.1p/q and DSCP enforce toll-quality, uninterrupted voice, also inside the secure VPN tunnel.
Industry-leading call routing features include hard and soft communication fallback to the ISDN breakout port in the event of failure. A complete set of industry standard codecs deliver toll-quality voice while T.38 fax, fax bypass, and modem bypass features ensure that no services are interrupted when migrating to VoIP.
|SmartNode 4562 Core Features
- Accelerated Voice over VPN–Encrypts voice, signaling and data traffic over IP networks with IPsec, AES, 3DES and IKE. Complete access router with NAT, firewall, PPPoE, DHCP and DynDNS.
- Full SIP and T.38 support–Complete range of industry standard signaling protocols supported: SIPv2, H.323v4, DSS1, Euro-ISDN, VN4, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Toll-Quality VoIPâ€”Advanced traffic management and shaping, combined with Pattonâ€™s patent-pending DownStream QoSTM enforce uninterrupted toll-quality voice over best-effort networks.
- Transparent Telephony Features–Preserves ISDN features like caller ID and name (CLIP/CLIR), call transfer, hold, waiting, AOC and much more. Handles complex number manipulation for most seamless integration with existing infrastructure.
- Management and Provisioning–Web based management, SNMP, Command Line Interface. Automated Provisioning for easy large-scale deployments.
|SmartNode 4562 Series Specifications
- SIP call transfer, redirect
- Overlap or en-bloc dialing
- DTMF in-band, out-of-band
- Configurable tones
- Call Routing & Services
- Regular expression number matching
- Regular expression number manipulation
- Number blocking
- Digit collection
- 1 port NT, 1 port TE Euro-ISDN BRI So
- Point-point and point-multipoint
- Lifeline Bypass Relay
- Optional QSIG support
- Voice Processing
- G.723.1 (6.4Kbps)
- G.729, 729a, 729ab (8Kbps)
- G.726 (16 ,24, 32, 40 Kbps)
- G.168 echo cancellation (25ms)
- Transparent ISDN data
- Silence suppression and comfort noise
- Adaptive and configurable dejitter buffer
- Configurable packet length
- Fax and Modem Support
- T.38 Fax over IP
- Fax relay and bypass
- Modem bypass
- 12 simultaneous IPsec VPNs
- Hardware accelerated encryption
- 3DES 192bit, DES, AES 256bit
- IP Quality of Service
- Voice priority
- Traffic Management, shaping policing
- IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, 4096 VLANs (Tag insertion/deletion), TOS, DiffServ Labeling
- LAN and IP Services
- 4-port 10/100Mbps LAN Switch
- Dynamic and static NAT and NAPT
- ACL Firewall
- DNS, DynDNS
- DHCP Server
- SNTP Client
- IGMP proxy
- WAN Connectivity
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet WAN
- DHCP Client
- PPPoE Client (multi-session)
- IP Multi-Netting
- Web-based GUI
- Fully Documented CLI
- Telnet and HTTP access
- TFTP configuration up- and download
- TFTP firmware upgrade
- SNMP (MIB II and private MIB)
- Built-in diagnostic tools
- Secure Auto-Provisioning